BEDROOM .1 BATHROOM .3GUESTS
This studio is a spacious private residence in Tresor Tower at Fontainebleau, centrally located on 43rd and Collins in Miami Beach. Fontainebleau is now considered one of the most important pieces of architecture in Miami Beach, it has been world-renowned as the "It" resort of Miami Beach since the 1950s. A glamorous affair, the hotel often houses celebrities, and ...hosts concerts on its pool deck or in its self-contained nightclub, the equally famous LIV. You will also find a variety of restaurants, including Hakkasan, Scarpetta, and La Côte.
– Separate studio, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, pull out sofa, living area + workspace, and balcony.
– Spacious 516 ft² (48 m²) of living space.
– Ocean and Pool view with Northeastern exposure.
– Bathroom is fully stocked with premium amenities for your personal needs- to start you off (just as a hotel would).
– Entertainment amenities include LCD TVs, DVD players, cable television, and free high-speed wireless Internet.
– When you stay in our private residence you can pamper yourself in the wonderful hotel amenities which include luxurious pools, white sand beaches, 5-star Spa, Gym, and Valet service.
– Our private concierge will be on-premise to assist our guests with arrivals and departures. They are at your disposal to fulfill a multitude of requests, including a private chef, maid service, groceries, yacht charters, private tours, tickets to events, dining reservations, or any other special request you may have.
– Check-in time: 4:00pm, Check-out time: 11:00am.
– Travel insurance offered at a rate of 6.95% of total rental cost.
– LRMB will require terms & conditions agreement to be signed and return within 48 hours of booking, along with a copy of your identification and the CC used to book the unit. The reservation will be considered pending until the contract is returned. The agreement will be sent to the email address under which the reservation was made. Only the person whose name the reservation is under will be permitted to check-in. No other guests or representatives will be permitted to check-in without the licensee named in the reservation contract.
– The property is centrally located in the heart of Miami Beach. You will be within walking distance to the famed Lincoln Road, as well as plenty of shopping and restaurant options, from local diners and cafes to fine dining by renowned chefs. Transportation Options: Taxi, Uber, Public Transportation, Walking, Biking.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
– Valet parking is included for 1 car.
– Pets: We follow the hotel's rules regarding pets. If a pet is permitted, there will be a non-refundable $150 fee per pet, per stay and an additional refundable pet deposit required.
– Housekeeping services are not included in the room rate and are provided by and paid directly to the hotel. The rate for the mandatory final clean varies depending on the size of the unit and length of stay. Contact us for more information.
– Licensee acknowledges that although this rental unit may be located in or physically connected to Fontainebleau, Licensee is renting a privately-owned residence which is not owned, operated, or otherwise endorsed, sponsored, or affiliated with the prime hotel operator.
– Bookings over 6 days will require one mid-week clean, every 6 days to maintain the quality of the unit. It includes cleaning, fresh towels, and bedding change. The funds will be collected after the booking has been made.
At Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we are here to ensure our guests have the best South Florida vacation experience possible. In addition to assisting you with your Miami vacation accommodations, we can tailor your stay to make it as relaxing and stress-free as possible. Our Travel Advisors can help you upgrade your vacation in Miami to include extras such as: